Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-01-08, 00:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 16:29)Bjur Wrote: Hi guys 2 questions.

1. I'm using this great skin, but I have a network share which is my Blu-Ray Drive. I have made a shortcut in the home menu, but what I would like is that when I enter this shortcut the folder starts to play, meaning the disc. I can navigate to the folder and select play og press "p" but not if I make it as a shortcut in the home menu..

2. When I enter the submenu in the main menu, I would like to step left and go back to for instance movies main menu icon. Instead it goes to the settings or whatever is in back. Is it possible to fix?

1. That won't be possible by default in Kodi but I think there is a workaround for you...
Skin Settings --> Configure Menu Shortcuts --> Press Add --> Click Cancel
There will now be an empty <none> item in the list, press "Set Label" to set a label to your preference, e.g. play bluray
Press "Change action" --> Scroll to the bottom --> Press "Custom shortcut"

Now comes the tricky part because you may have to do a bit trial and error here.
The correct syntax is PlayMedia(yourfilename) to enter as the command

So in your example this will be something like PlayMedia("smb://yourserver/yourshare/BDMV/index.bdmv")

2. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean here. Can you be a bit more specific ?
What homemenu layout are you using ? If you're using the vertical home there is a setting to disable the power button, maybe that is what you mean ?
1. I will definately try it out and let you knowSmile

2. Sorry I'm using All-In One Homescreen.and for instance when using the submenu to movies I can't go left and head back to the main movie menu icon. It goes backwards to setting etc. menu instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Bjur - 2016-01-08, 09:25
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11