Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-01-14, 15:41)accacc5 Wrote: Hello again guys,
Just a small help needed...when i choose "show video title in header" in "media view settings" and when i go in a media view (movies or tv shows), it displays the movie or tv show title at the top left...but beneath it it displays all library info (xx items total , unwatched yy, sort by: zz). This makes the view very condensed and it's a lot for the eye. Can we disable this second line? or have it as an option? Looked everywhere in settings and didn't find anything related to it. To be clear, I'm not talking about overlays on the art (poster) for unwatched/watched flags.
Also, can we remove the word preceding the title (which is "Movies." or "TV Shows." xxxxxxxxx), as we are actually aware of which library we're in Smile
Any ideas would be very much appreciated guys...thanks Smile

1) Added to my todo list, an option to remove that line with library info. Will be fixed with a couple of days/weeks.

2) I'm not sure if every user is aware of the library that is opened, it's the whole purpose of the header in the first place.
What I can do is disable the category in front if the title is enabled in the header (like you enabled). If anyone disagrees with that I'll make it optional.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-01-15, 22:36
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11