Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi marcel, I've just switched to Jarvis, great stuff Smile

Anyway playing around with new images resources system, I've enabled the "coloured studio icons" in the skin, but it always colors them (for e.g. with white theme they become black).
Can you add a logic to disable that if you use colored icons?

Apart from this I see no big issues around, just 2 little things present from long time ago:

- Under Settings, with touchscreen if I click "Shortcuts settings" directly and not without highlighting it or using keyboard, it goes straight to the Home Shortcusts config panel window, while it should open the sub page of settings which allows to choose between home shortcuts and powermenu ones.

- The icon images used are different from a view to another. For example under Music>Genres the "List view" uses a generic icon, the "Square View" uses the right images from resources addon. Or also on playlists the "List View" uses correctly the icon according to content (Playlist or smart playlist), while the "Small List" view uses always an icon with the "generic artist" image.
So please check the logic behind the icons in lists, and maybe use a common one wich just crops images. Also about this please let me know if you need any, or different formats for current ones Wink

- The "Classic" flags boxes are often stretched and they seem not to be all the same. If you provide me the exact dimensions I can make proper ones. (Most of all the one used for NextAired info looks very bad)

Please let me know and thanx as always for the great and hard work Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Simograndi - 2016-01-23, 16:15
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11