Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
A new list of stuff, yay right?

1. I'm having an issue with the extended view with live tv recordings. The "back" image icon will change to what seems like a screenshot of a random tv show recording. It will write that image to the cache and all the back buttons will then be that screenshot. I've had it happen randomly a couple times, to remedy it I have to track down that recording and delete it, then rebuild the cache on each client. It seems to be doing it more regularly now though. I noticed in the pvrthumbs folder it adds a pvrdetails.xml and a thumb.jpg file to the main folder, while all others are in their respective show titled folders. That newly made thumb.jpg is also the one used as the new back graphic. I have noticed that it always seems to be from recordings of the "Rachael Ray Show" that my wife watches. If I delete the offending episode it will usually work for a week or so before it happens again.

Here is the log after deleting kodi thumbnail cache.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is being caused by a incomplete/incorrect guide information for the show, but I have gotten around it by making the kodi defaultfolderback.png into the thumb.jpg that was being made in the root of the pcrthumbs folder. That way it forces that graphic to show in that instance.

2. The mini guide while watching live tv doesn't show the progress bar on the lower channel of the display (similar to what used to happen on the main guide a while back).

3. Still having the issue that if using channel icons in guide, hide channel names switch is also hiding channel numbers.

4. The "style for media/codec info: classic" seems to not display the correct information. I get a lot of "?" in the spots. Boxed and Textbased seem to work correctly.

Thanks a bunch!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Spellman - 2016-01-24, 20:51
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11