Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-01-26, 21:51)fishersman Wrote: They just released the media portal plug in for Jarvis with the last Jarvis release and all the series recordings are in folders now, which is great. I have all my recordings go into folders also. With my recordings, I can have one View for the folders and when I go into the folder, I can set a different view type for the list. I like this as I can alphabetize the folder list and sort the actual recordings by date. I cannot do that with the timer list. What ever is set for either one is what I get. Is that a Kodi issue or a skin issue?

The other thing I noticed is that the date on the folder view of timers is the date you scheduled the first recording for that series. That will never change, even after that date is passed. It woud be nice if the date showed the next scheduled date for that series. I'm pretty sure that's a Kodi issue tho.

I'm afraid both are Kodi issues/requests. Can you confirm the same behaviour with default Confluence skin ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-01-28, 01:26
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11