Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-07, 23:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 00:31)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Yes, it is DialogOverlayExtra.

Why manual mod the xml files ? It will be overwritten with each skin update or you won't be able to update.
If your changes interest other people, share them with me so I can incorporate them in the skin (if needed as optional setting or additional layout), that way all users can benefit ;-)

@marcelveldt, Thank you for the info and indeed if anyone shows interest I`ll be glad to share with you and them. I always make backup copies of the original and modified .xml files I tinker with, as a safety precaution and to incorporate into subsequent updates. BTW, would it be possible for you to include a 3 menu item option for the simple horizontal layout in a future update? Thanks again, Dave

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by dave157 - 2016-02-08, 16:11
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11