Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-25, 18:33)Kalais Wrote: 1. When in Netflix mode when you scroll down to the last widget you are able to scroll down again to an empty space. Then another scroll down will bring it back to the top.

2. Is there a maximum amount of widgets? Can this be increased? I added between 8-10 widgets and had to delete a few before they all were appearing. Again, even with the "max" amount of widgets, scrolling down would highlight an empty space as stated in number 1.

3. When entering Settings the first button press does nothing. It isn't until the second press that it actually either moves to a different line or enters into the first setting. When in default mode entering Settings seems to bring up something with a YouTube addon.

4. In the newest beta, after entering Skin Settings you are SPAMMED with notification of every type of fanart suggested. Can you please disable this?

1. I actually added that white space to prevent the weird jumping of the list when you're at the latest row. I removed it now so please test in next beta.

2. The current maximum is hardcoded to 10. I can increase them but I don't think it will do any good to the performance... Really need more ? :-)

3. Just fixed this, included in next beta

4. Well, since Kodi 16, images aren't included in the skin anymore such as weather icons, studio logos etc. You will have to install resource image addons for that. It will spam you untill you installed the minimum required: movie/music genre icons and weather icons and fanart. I did this because most people don't know about this and I didn't want to hardcode any required addons in the skin. If it's really annoying and you really do not want to see any icons, I can change it so it will only show once ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-02-26, 01:04
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11