Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-28, 22:55)oattes Wrote: OK, it looks like you fixed the problem (background) for videos (TV Shows, Movies), but there is a similar problem with Music backgrounds. There is also a problem with Photo backgrounds, but that one is weird. When I move to the Photo tile from the 'System' tile (custom, to the right of the Photo tile), the photo background appears properly. However, when I move to the Photo tile from the 'Music' tile (customized, to the left of the Photo tile), the background stays 'stuck' on the music background -- which, in turn, is stuck on the artist for the selected widget tile. It may be that the photo background issue is a consequence of the 'stuck' Music background.... hold off on that release just a bit more ;-)

cheers, Lee

Update: this one seems a little different, however. Sometimes the background for Music is fine *until* you move into a widget tile. Then the background get's stuck -- some kind of 'exit' code is not running on leaving the widget to reset the normal 'home' background processing. (I was looking at your fix in the ListItemMonitor code ;-).

Hmm, strange.. it is exactly that what I fixed today. Did you also update skinhelper to the latest version and restart Kodi ?
I guess so because you're looking at the fix I made but just to be safe ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-02-29, 00:32
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11