Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-02-28, 00:48)oattes Wrote: Something is strange with the operation of the backgrounds in the latest version (or few -- not sure when it started happening). In my case, I have random backgrounds (extra fan art) from (library) TV Series set for the background on the home screen when the TV Series item is selected. However, what plays is fan art from the last selected widget (e.g. next tv episode). Furthermore the cycle time is 6 seconds rather than 15 seconds (media library setting vs. home screen setting).

The same behaviour occurs with Movie backgrounds on the home screen. What is shown is the fan art from the last selected widget (e.g. recently added movies) on a 6 second cycle.

And, it does not happen if I set the skin to defaults. LOL, more regression testing ;-)

Phew! that was quick --> 'enable extra fan art' in the media library view seems to trigger the problem.

I have had this problem too. I noticed it a few times last week. I havnt really been on Kodi over the weekend much so i do not know if any of the latest beta releases have fixed this issue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by mattyspurs76 - 2016-02-29, 10:14
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11