Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-05, 12:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 03:28)VMCosco Wrote: Thanks. Managed to get it installed via a pop-up window telling me I needed to install it. It is still throwing tons of errors and won't load any background images and only intermittently add widget artwork. I tried to update the add on (just to fix the errors) via Kodi but I got an "update failed" message. Had an issue with my Emby library today as well which is probably not helping matters.

Mind sharing your log with me so I can take a look ?

I'm trying to get my logs exported but the xbmclogs service seems to be taking forever to get logs out via email. To outline several of the issues I am having with the current stable:

1) Navigation/Remote Click issues: having to click twice, move the directional button to activate movement (I believe you have already made a fix for this)
2) Selection buttons in pop-ups are not "selectable"; can't highlight "yes" or "no" etc.
3) Skin widgets pulling incorrect items (i.e. recommended movies is showing albums, recent albums is showing random movies, etc)
4) Widget tags cannot be Customized even when customize is selected. Tags still show on landscape no matter what I select.

And on additional question: Is it possible to get proper landscape art for the Trending TV Shows (Trakt) and Trending Movies (Trakts) widgets? I just get the show fanart with a tag over it.

Thanks as always for a great skin and for always working through these issues for all of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by VMCosco - 2016-03-05, 22:03
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11