Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-06, 23:38)oattes Wrote: OK, on 1) I figured this might be the case, but there does not seem to be an option to turn the codec info off -- might one be added? Or maybe rationalize the whole footer thing as you did with the header to avoid conflicting options? I would rather have the title and the sub header won't work for me (I think) because I have the weather in that location. {Too much info, not enough space :-}

On 2) the addon was the PBS ThinkTV addon and in the displayed fields the *** were present. However, when you enter this data in the keyboard dialog, it *is* visible (to be expected, I guess), and also in the logfile you can see the password as it is (incrementally) handed to the extended info script. This may have been due to DEBUG logging, but it made me think of other exposures -- particularly if the data was being sent out to some auto-completion source on the internet.

1) I will add an option to disable the media info, that's the easiest fix for now. I might rationalize the whole footer settings later like I did with the header options.

2) That was indeed your debug logging. Won't happen without debug logging as the autocomplete script will ignore the input completely if it's a password field.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-03-07, 00:07
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11