Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-09, 02:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 01:07)boro boy Wrote: Sorry for not getting back sooner but been busy with work. I cannot Find Anything in the context menu showing Artwork Settings, onlly way can refresh anything is if click on Artist/Album Info from Context Menu and Hit refresh in next screen which still does nothing, so still not showing the disc art.

In that case something is wrong in your setup. You really should have a context menu item "Artwork settings" if you press open the context menu for an artist, album or song...
Make sure that you have the skinhelper service addon installed, enabled and up-to-date.
You can see if it's installed if you browse to settings --> addons --> dependencies

Right found my probllem I did have must up-to-date version of Skin Helper but for some reason in my addons folder I had 2 files for skin helper one named script.skin.helper.service and one named script.skin.helper.service.master. So I deleated bot and let the skin install the Skin Helper again and now it seems all is fine, though not sure how I got 2 Skin Helper files!!! Cheers for your help, was appricated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by boro boy - 2016-03-09, 20:39
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11