Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-10, 00:55)Syon25 Wrote: thanks for your reply,

where do i find the includeviews.xml using kodi portable?

What i meant was some sort of distinction between DVD-Untouched (DVD) and DVD-Rip (Huh) - how do you name a rip (bd, dvd) in difference to the untouched version?

I'm not sure where you would find it in all versions of Kodi, but in windows it's in the .../Kodi/addons/skin.titan.jarvisbeta/1080i directory. The string/icon data displayed on the skin itself is derived by applying a number of tests to match substrings in the filename. The specification is essentially a list of possible substrings and the corresponding 'outputs' that the skin will make when a substring is matched. To get what I think you want, you would have to add your own custom set of matching substrings and build your own outputs to get what you want on the skin (that is, what would be displayed on the screen).

I don't think this kind of customization is for the faint at heart and remember that it would get over-written by updates -- I'm not sure if there is a way to put custom over-rides for this sort of thing in the userdata section, but perhaps someone more knowledgeable can comment about that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-03-10, 01:03
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11