Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: 1) context and info buttons work on only some widgets. Is it possible to make at least the 'c' and 'i' buttons work on any item in a widget when that item is part of the Kodi library (movie, tv, music, pvr)? Currently the 'i' button works on movies and tv but not pvr and music items. I don't think the 'c' button works on any widget.

Contextmenu is not supported from the home menu, it may be added in a future version of Kodi.
The widgets <info> actions currently are only working for library widgets. Notice that the infoscreen you get is not the real infoscreen from when you press info within the library. I tricked it to make it work because the infoscreen is also not natively supported by Kodi on the homescreen. My workaround works pretty well for video content in the library but I still need to develop the same workaround for other content which requires a fair amount of work. It's on my TODO list, once I start working on it, I'll let you know.

(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: 2) the behaviour of backgrounds when rapidly scrolling through items in the music library (particularly noticeable when scrolling through artists) is still showing the 'backlog' effect in the latest version (3.6.42/1.0.60).
Is extrafanart enabled ? If so, does it also happen with extrafanart disabled ? Extrafanart always takes some time to load as it is retrieved directly from disk, that may explain the latency. I can't reproduce it on my system atm.

(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: 3) The video title still does not appear for online Movies even when video codec info is set to 'disabled'. So, this is more than an 'overlap' issue.
Will be fixed in next version. If there are no flags available, or the flags are disabled or the flags-style is set to classic the title will be displayed.

(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: 4) The recently played album widgets are still not updating in a timely fashion. Most times, I only see them update on a restart of Kodi. I am gathering from some of the more recent posts you have made that you are working on a more consistent scheme for driving updates of the widgets -- perhaps this will help.
I've reworked the entire skinhelper code this weekend which is responsible for providing the widgets. Not only the widgets load way faster now, they're also more accurate in updating. I will provide a new beta version of the skin + skinhelper addon today or tomorrow.

(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: Finally, but more in the line of a feature request, if you could be selective about what media/codec info was displayed, the overlap could be managed and both features used. Even more: it's starting to get a bit complicated with all the possible items that can be displayed on the screen in headers and footers, but would it be possible to set a set of three positions for each of the header and footer and for each position have a 'radio selection' of one of each possible item (weather, clock, logo, media/codec, studio/rating, page title, media/video/music title, etc). That way a user can make a selection of all items in any position -- ultimate flexibility even if duplication of items is desired. And to make things more complicated a similar selection mechanism for complex items (e.g. which media/codec info is desired). I am sure this may require considerable refactoring of the UI and perhaps even the xml based skin variables 'behind' the UI, so please consider it a 'dream' at this point.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this too but I need to find a way to not overcomplicate tsuff. I took a first shot at this with the header, let's see how that goes and maybe I can use the same approach for the footer too.

(2016-03-09, 05:51)oattes Wrote: Thanks very much for the fabulous skin and your incredible responsiveness to the many posts in this forum.

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback, that's what helps to improve the skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-03-13, 22:52
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11