Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Wondering if you can help, in the media library views I was able to alter what type of icons the video info would be on the footer. So when it says 1080 or 720 / sd etc then the audio and ratings. I had the option to change how that looks and how it would look on the osd menu.

I have just reinstalled from scratch because of other issues I was having and I may just be overlooking it, however I have searched every single menu top to bottom and I just can't find it anywhere?

Also since moving to jarvis, the skin itself has been crashing all the time, having to force stop it all the time and I just wanted to make you aware of this.

Changing skins isn't an option, and I am not complaining about something of which you do in your own time for free, I have this all setup with titan across all my boxes so that my wee daughter can easily navigate everything mostly unaided at this stage. That and eye candy wise titan is far superior to be every other skin I have used..

I am getting off the point though of where can I find these icon options am I just being blind? And has many other people reported consistent crashing.. I have tried all the usual things and reinstalled from scratch etc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by PitStainsPete - 2016-03-23, 00:13
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11