Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-18, 23:35)Simograndi Wrote: Great work thanks! There is an indeed improvement, but music widgets and backgrounds still takes a couple of minutes for me to load... Anyway I think it would be related to NAS reading from net (gigabit anyway) a large amount of files required for the widgets... The only fast ones are the confluence ones, which aren't real widgets anyway.
It should really only take a couple of seconds, on first startup maybe 30 seconds to load all widgets, definitely not minutes.
Also it will get faster in time as content is cached.
If it continues to be slow, please enable the verbose logging option in the skin helper service addon settings. Restart Kodi and wait uintill all widgets/backgrounds are loaded. After that close down Kodi and send me your kodi log file.

(2016-03-18, 23:35)Simograndi Wrote: I still have the "AC/DC" issue with no logo showing up... can you check it again?
Please press ContextMenu while you have the artist AC/DC selected --> Artwork settings --> Auto lookup.
Does that fix it ?

(2016-03-18, 23:35)Simograndi Wrote: one last thing: I've seen since 2-3 betas that on startup the PVR channel loading starts very late, exactly as soon as the weather is loaded, which takes longer than usual. It seems to work fine with other skins, what could it be?
What do you mean by this ? The PVR manager starting up ?
Are you on beta or stable of the skin ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-03-23, 00:29
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11