Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-21, 19:40)browned Wrote: On my shields, which have had the settings restored from a central backup, when I select a TV show from "Recently Added TV Shows" widget, I get a blank Extended Info screen, pressing back takes me to the correct tv show seasons view. The Shields do not have extended info installed and all the extended info settings are disabled. On my PC which does have the extended info installed I do not get that screen as the extended info is disabled.

Strange issue... I can't reproduce this one. Can you try to re-assign the widget on a shield device to see if that helps ?

(2016-03-21, 19:40)browned Wrote: The other issue I see is that when I start a tv show from a widget directly (next episodes) when the episode is finished the widget is still down, but there is no default selection. I have to press up twice to get back to the widget. The TV shows logo also seems to be stuck at the top of the screen (half showing). Again this is probably due to there being no default selection. Once I press up twice the default selection and the logo appear correctly. If up is not pressed the home screen is kind of hidden so navigation is difficult.

Yeah, I have seen that a couple of times on my own living room httpc too and every time I notice it and try to reproduce on my dev machine it doesn''t happen :-) Anyway, I have just changed something in the code that might be related. I will provide a new skin-beta tomorrow so please test with that if the issue is fixed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-03-23, 00:45
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11