Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-25, 21:35)oattes Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 18:49)Benzino Wrote: Well I figured it was a Titan issue as I've checked it on the Confluence and Aeon Nox: Silvo skins and they do not have the same behaviour, it only shows the information for the series on those skins.

After some investigation, I am coming to think you are right. I was using the extended info script in its native mode and so I though that the problem was local to the script. However, it does not look like that is so....

I think I have narrowed the culprit down to the use of the expression '!IsEmpty(ListItem.Season)' which is seems to be expected to be empty when a tv show item is selected but non-empty for a item which represents a season (or an episode). This is effecting both the operation of the extended info script and the headers in the normal info screens for a selected season. In the former case, two conditions evaluate to true when the 'extended info script' button is pressed and so, two extended info script windows are created: one for the series and one for the last season. I the latter case you can see the number of seasons and the total number of episodes in the information header rather than the expected season number and number of episodes in the selected season because two conditions evaluation to true in the definition of the variable 'value_subheader" and the last evaluation 'wins'.

The current documentation suggests that ListItem.Season evaluates to the current season when a season/episode item is selected and to the total number of seasons when only the series item is selected. As such (and I could not test this) it appears that the test for an empty value will always fail.

I could not find a suitable test for returning 'true' when a tvseries item was selected but returning 'false' when a season or episode is selected. Tried a few things, but no luck. Hopefully, Marcel can figure something out ;-). And, Marcel, is there an easy way to write log messages from a skin? (I have more reading to do obviously).

Just wondering, do you notice that the Movie/Tv information takes a bit of time to load, say like 10 - 15 seconds? I notice it loads instantly on Aeon Nox, but not sure if it's just my device been slow when running Titan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Benzino - 2016-03-28, 16:42
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11