Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-31, 22:23)Hardax Wrote: Thanks for the advice marcelveldt. Putting more than one command doesn't seem to be working unfortunately. I wonder though doesn't each home screen i set up have their own ID that I could maybe link to specifically? What I am doing is setting up a custom home screen for TV and then another for Movie. If I browse deeply into the TV section right now when I activate the command "ActivateWindow(Home)" it brings me to the top of the TV section. What I want it to do is always to the top of the Movie section (for example).

Your homelayouts above look like generics and wouldn't point to a specic home screen that ive set up here would it? Of course I know nothing about this so I could be completely wrong!

I'm afraid that is not possible... There is only 1 homescreen and with settings in the skin you control how that homescreen looks like.
I do understand what you mean, you'd like to have a seconds level homescreen for movies, tvshows etc.
I took a first shot at that by creating "hubs" for both movies and tvshows library, atm these are only in the nextflix layout but maybe I will extend this to other layouts too and more options later.

To add a hub shortcut:

Skin settings--> Configure menu shortcuts --> Add --> select common --> select movies HUB

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-03, 20:09
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11