Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-10, 04:09)diedrichg Wrote: v3.6.48

1. With Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout I do not get the full set of options for General>Configure Header for Homescreen, I have to change the layout to something else (ex: Simple Confluence Horizontal) to get the numerous options for the header display.

2. Also, I see a few duplicates: Logo + Clock, Clock + Weather, Logo + Clock + Weather.

3. Logo + Weather + Clock only displays the clock in MBV Homescreen. Although, now that I've tried a few other combinations - I see that this may all be on purpose (re: issue #1), that some header info may not be an option for MBV Homescreen. HOWEVER, Clock + Weather DOES work with MBV Homescreen but it's not an option in the settings menu.

1) That would be true because with that layout the menu takes up all the space at the left side so no header options can be placed there...

2) Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update

3) Yes, you're right (invalid choices are hidden). I fixed the rightside clock+weather just now, available in next update.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-10, 10:44
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11