Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-13, 21:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 03:34)oattes Wrote: I notice that some clear art has been added above and to the right of the OSD display. Could this be made optional? When you also have the plot header displayed, it's a bit redundant and getting crowded on the screen ;-). For that matter, perhaps the clear art should be redundant on the plot header too so that the header will be smaller (if there is not too much plot data, at least).

I actually forgot the setting to enable/disable it. Now fixed in next skin update

And I've been thinking -- dangerous and potentially going to make work for you, I know -- but...

In terms of consistency, perhaps it would be a good thing to keep the logo/clear art in the same location as with the Music OSD. In the music OSD it appears in the top right corner. In video it plays above the OSD (mid lower right). If the location were changed to the top right, it would be consistent with the Music OSD. Of course, this would mean that you would have to calculate if the 'plot' header was enabled. If the plot header is enabled then do nothing as the logo will already be shown as part of the header. If the plot header is disabled show the logo at the top right. Purely aesthetic, but I though I'd mention it.

cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-04-13, 22:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11