Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi marcel,

I have some Requests for cosmetic clean ups.

1. Custom colours: PVR OSD dilogs currently use a mixture of "General panel color" and media view highlights as it's colours. Is it possible for pvr OSD dialogs to have their own section in the color picker... Or better yet, allow them to use the same colours as the OSD panel colours.

It only makes sense to associate this with the OSD colours.
The way it is now, if I want my OSD to be white, I have to change my general panel color to white, which I don't want.

2. PVR Slim List View: can you add the option to "disable fanart"

3. a. Playback & OSD settings: currently if " Disable the Now Playing background" is checked, the music Fullscreen visualisation is not displayed. I would like to have the visualisation show but have background videos disabled still.
b. Enable artist slideshow while playing music is enabled, but it does not work if the 'Media Library Views' option to "Show Fanart Background" is turned off. These should act separately from one another.

4. Can you add the option to enable the header panel permanently, and add the ability to change its panel color seperate from the general panels color. I'm referring to the Now Playing Info bar header of course.

5. Simple confluence-style homescreen vertical: Can you add the option to show header and footer panel for this view in its homescreen options?

6.are you able to add a Dialog window colour choice?
I would like to make all my dialog windows to look the same as my 'Sideblade/options menu panel color' as seen here :

I would like these windows to be the same color:

7. Sideblade: are you able to add a space then a text line "View settings" with an underline. This will seperate the standard library sort options from the view settings and provide a more visually pleasing result. I just feel the sideblade is rather messy with all the options scattered as they are at the moment.

Sorry for so many requests. Since you're pushing for a stable release I thought it would be best to help address some things that I feel need to be tidy to make this as rock solid as possible

Cheers,
Loggio

*EDIT*
Here's what I had in mind for the sideblade:

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by loggio - 2016-04-15, 22:42
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11