Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-16, 05:14)oattes Wrote: I see that the setting is still present for the Home_RecordingIndicator, but it no longer works. I don't see any code to support it either (other than in the options ;-). Is the option just vestigial at this point?
Oops, it disapeared apparently somewhere along the road... Just fixed it back in.

(2016-04-16, 05:14)oattes Wrote: Also, the behaviour of submenu selection has definitely changed -- instead of selecting the last selected item, it seems to be selecting the first item (most times). Have you been playing with changes here? If so, I'd definitely like to see a 'centre' selection for submenus in the horizontal home screen. That is, the default selection is the submenu item directly below the selected tile (main menu selection). I may be assuming a fixed centre focus ;-)

Well, there was one request for the other home layouts to focus the first item in the list. For the horizontal layout I tried to set a static centered focus but for some reason it doesn't listen listen to me haha. I will dive in it one more time to get it working as it should.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-16, 14:59
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11