Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-16, 15:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 13:25)storm119 Wrote: First....thanks for the great skins...really awesome works here Wink
secondly...any chances i can specify specific colour border for the tile widget images on the home screen without affecting the background images?. Currently we can set the border size but no chances on setting the border colour...or do i miss something here ?
...and lastly i love to see the small landscape version for home screen tiles like poster one we have the small version widget....? Big Grin
Thank you

1) The border color for the homescreen widget borders will follow the "general panels color" which you can set in the skin settings.

2) Do you mean a widget style "landscape small" ? Or do you want smaller homemenu tiles ? That last is already available in the skin.
1- Yes i knew about this....this is the reason i was request a separate setting/option to set for border colour only and the other one for *general panel colour* Wink
2- Yes the widget style for homescreen layout = small landscape as an optional or to be more specific Skins Settings >>> Homescreen layout >>> Layout for widgets >>> from here one can choose Poster, Landscape, Single Box, Square, Mini Square, Small Poster and Wide Box and please add another *Small Landscape* option because i found the landscape is to big on my 52" screen TV...if this possible to you...?

TIA

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by storm119 - 2016-04-16, 16:11
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11