Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: For some reason the widget (random albums, but it does not seem to matter which widget is displayed) constantly shows a busy glyph. I'm pretty sure that nothing is 'busy' and the glyph should not be showing. Note: if you focus the widget, the busy glyph disappears, but re-appears on a return to the home tiles. (This is not new, it has been like this for many versions but I was not sure just what was going on ;-)
Should be fixed in next update

(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: Also, on the horizontal submenu front, the latest version seems to be remembering the last position now, but it's a global position that applies to all tiles. Could each tile have it's own memory of the last submenu selected for that tile, or better yet (imho) each time you navigate to a (new) home tile the default submenu position is reset to a default of the 'centre' item?
It's not possible to "remember" the last position per shortcut.

(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: I like your '>' and '<' to show offscreen menu items, but I have a suggestion that when the 'centre focus' (circular navigation) option is selected you auto-wrap sub menu items. So for example, if I had exactly five submenu items they would show in a cycle on the screen all at the same time at all times (the '>' would never appear). If there were six submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '>' or '<' at the right or left (your option). If there were seven or more submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '<' on the left and a '>' on the right.
I have now changed the submenu to wrap around and thus the center will always be the focused item, so both issues/requests fixed.
This is now the default (hardcoded). If someone doesn't like it this way I will make it configurable.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-17, 12:38
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11