Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-18, 12:04)oattes Wrote: I may not have been clear with my examples or choice of words. I did not mean 'wrap' in the sense of duplication, rather I think 'cycle' -- when moving off the first or last element of the submenu you move to the last or first (respectively) element of the submenu. I don't think repeating submenu items to fill up available space looks very clean. Sorry for any confusion.
Fair enough. I will go the route again which I tried first. Center the available items from the submenu in the layout and by default focus the centered item.
Last time the panel was giving me a hard time to achieve that but maybe I'll have better luck now.
I'll let you know once it's ready to test.

(2016-04-18, 12:04)oattes Wrote: I am noticing also that when I pass through the tile 'Pictures' (in my screen capture) that the submenu item position in all the other tiles jumps one to the left -- even when I make no submenu selection changes in the 'Pictures' submenu. Strange... but perhaps due to the focus on item '3' spec when there are only two submenu items?
That's exactly the weird behaviour I was talking about. I'll look into it again tonight when finished work.

(2016-04-18, 12:04)oattes Wrote: I am starting to see some of the limitations you are working with in the available skin specifications.... cheers!

Yep, the skinning engine is very powerfull but has some limitations. Often we work around these with some tricks. Sometimes remembering all the tricks is the hardest part :-)

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-04-18, 13:41
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11