Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-03, 15:45)komplex Wrote: I have the same issue with DSPlayer and LAV filters showing AAC as 0x4441 and HEVC as HVC1

I am using the DSplayer build, but I did not think that was relevant to the skin info. I had assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that Kodi gets its media info directly from the files and does not invoke any direct show filters until the video is played. I don't see any problems with media info for files with AAC audio streams.

If you are referring the codec info shown by Kodi as an overlay (pressing the 'o') key... then is that under the control of the skin? And yes, I see the same kind of info there. I am not bothered by that -- I just put my technical hat on and interpret. None of the 'normal' users of the system would ever look there ;-)

OK, I see your pictures -- worth a thousand words -- that is kinda strange.... more investigation, but I am guessing that for this media info (when the video) is playing is coming from the filters....

update: yes, the codec info is coming from the videoplayer when the video is playing rather than from the library. This would be a DSplayer issue (among many ;-). I, for one, would not ask Marcel to overcome its deficiencies -- unless, of course, Marcel uses the DSplayer build too and it annoys our totally amazing skin developer!

However, I would like to see the video info gone from the plot display.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-05-03, 15:59
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11