Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-03, 23:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 13:06)loggio Wrote: 1. Ability to be able to change the opacity of the "unfocused" part of the menu, I feel that I need this to be more hidden and the 'focused' item to be more visible.
2. Add ability to move the menu more to the left, so that the submenu is not overlapping the widgets when in focus.
This is a hard one to fix. I understand the request but it's not or very, very difficult to fix that in a correct way.
One way could be to align the entries to the left, which I can easily add as an option.
Moving the submenu more to the left won't be possible because even with the menu entries left aligned there is no way to determine the length of the items. The position of the submenu is fixed, it can not "shift" along with the labels.

There is an alternative way I implemented with a lot of workarounds which is to display the submenu "inline" which you can find as an option. That way the submenu is displayed within the mainmenu and it won't popout to the right (thus not overlapping any widgets).

I hope you understand my ramblings ;-)

Hi,

I understand this would be a very fiddly thing to implement.
I'm not a fan of the "in-line" submenu, as i find it's very cluttered.

How about a new vertical menu that acts identical to the way Arctic Zephyr's vertical menu works.
When selecting a menu item, the main menu is replaced by it's submenu items, pressing back removes the submenu items and returns the main menu items.
That way, they all use the same space.
It's hard to explain, but perhaps you could test out Jurialmunkey's Acrtic Zephyr skin to see what i mean.

Cheers,
Loggio.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by loggio - 2016-05-04, 00:33
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11