Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-04, 16:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 14:48)oattes Wrote: With your update based on our discussion regarding pop up info panels vs scroll bars, it looks like there was a small regressive change missed. This may effect other views, but it does at least effect the Poster Shift and Poster Row views. Before, when you used the 'down action' the info panel would appear and the item panel would shift down to give it a bit more room. Now that the only way to make the info panel appear is to use the option in the side bar, the animation and action to lower the item panel should be removed. Note in the following screen shot how the item panel is too low (and, of course, it will never pop back up as it used to with the alternation of 'down' and 'up' actions).

The animation is still applied if the "show info" is enabled. The info simply won't fit otherwise.
So, the posters will shift down if the info toggle is enabled. Just like it was before.. Only difference is that before the action to toggle the info was the down/up key key and now it's set to the button in the sideblade menu.

Well, I think that is a mistake. It really mars the otherwise beauty of the skin and will probably make folks think that the view is 'bugged'. How about taking the idea you have been developing of an information overlay that pops up after settling on an item for an (configurable?) amount of time. However, rather than the (sorry, ugly) large font, simple text overlay, use the info pop-up? In this way, for folks who want to sacrifice the item display for a continuous information display can do so. Folks like me (who want *everything*) can navigate the beautiful item display and after arriving at a particular item, can then see the information display slide up (and the item display slide down).

my 2 cents...

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-05-04, 17:36
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11