Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-04, 20:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 19:13)oattes Wrote: It may be a lot to ask and to code, but I think it would make these views very powerful and versatile!

Already added, have a look in the next skin update

I like where you are taking this. I have a few comments on your first try Big Grin

Poster Shift View:

The layer order has a small problem with the logo floating above the info panel (this comment applies to all styles of the info panel).

Also, I think -- aesthetically only -- that the small info panel background would look better expanded to the edges of the screen. (This way it matches the style of the item row and the footer).

Also aesthetically, the large info panel background would look better expanded to the edge of the screen and lowered below the header data. (C.f. the height of the info panel in the poster row view (below). Note only the panel background should extend to the left and right, not the text.

Poster Row View:

Expand the info panel (just the background, not the text) to the edges of the view consistent with the footer. Note that last poster running to the edge of the screen -- can that be dropped? It's not consistent with the left edge where the first item is well away from the edge of the screen.

Extend info panel background to the left/right edges, make sure the logo layer is below the info panel -- should the header still be shown, but in the background? And, last, knock that last poster off the list ;-).

My 2 cents...

Oh yes! Can you extend this new info panel treatment to the Horizontal Panel View as well. I think it is a fit there too.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-05-07, 14:22
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11