Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi Marcel,

I noticed that the "random albums" widget (Defaults widgets->Random Albums) opens an album instead of playing it right away. The other music widgets like "Recently added albums" do start playing the album. I looked into the code to see if I could find an easy fix but it seems that the "Random Album" widget points to a playlist file and opens it instead of playing it instead.
Could you check if this can be fixed?

Another issue is that I tried to add an actors submenu item to the movies menu. The problem is that if you select "Video Library > Movies > Actors >", Titan tries to create a list off all actors in the database before showing the entire list. Sometimes Kodi freezes or even crashes on this. Off course, I just wanted to select the "Create menu item to here" option. I solved it by adding a submenu to "Countries" instead and searching for a file where that got put in. I found it in the movies.DATA.xml and changed Country to Actors which seemd to do have done the trick.
It is not a big issue now I know how to work around it and it might be related to my specific setup (external SQL database and lots of movies).

Cheers,
Allard.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by PH-SYM - 2016-05-11, 23:09
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11