Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-18, 17:18)MWarner Wrote: Thanks for the reply. If I select Videos from the main menu (where I'll see, files, movies, tv shows) in a list, if forced views is on, that list changes to whatever forced view Movies is set to. My workaround is to disable forced views for the moment so that Movies can be set for Big Panel (57), TV Shows can be set for Big Panel (57), while Videos is set for List (50)..

FYI - As a test, I completely removed Titan (uninstalling and removing any reference to Titan on the hard drive), then reinstalled. As soon as I turned on Forced Views, the problem came back. Then, as another test, I completely reset Titan. As long as Forced Views was not enabled, I could tweak different views for Movies, TV Shows, Videos. The moment I turned it back on, Videos wanted to follow the same forced view as Movies...

Hope that helps... Not a big deal since disabling Forced Views solves the issue at the moment...

Issue reproduced, the "Videos" list is indeed incorrectly detected as movies content. I'll fix this in the next beta

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-05-18, 20:01
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11