Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-06, 21:59)bleakassassin Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 00:41)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, I've a big issue with the just updated beta 3.6.69: most thumbnails around the skin (specially the square/banner ones) don't work anymore, a Kodi reboot or even a complete thumbnail cache erasing didn't fix the issue. Can you check that? let me know if you need a log or further details
(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote: I'm seeing similar:

[snip]

It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.
(2016-06-06, 20:17)borenson Wrote: I also have the same problem.

Same here. I thought I was doing something wrong with the Skin Helper Service until I reinstalled Kodi.

Also, I've got a question about the Netflix view. Is the fanart supposed to repeat itself beyond the upper right? I thought the areas past that were just supposed to be black like this (from the Netflix app):

Instead it "rings out" of it, making the background look awkward. It's as if the upper right fanart is just overlayed on top of the standard fanart that takes up the whole screen rather than being the only place it appears onscreen.

(2016-06-15, 00:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 03:34)PhoenixWebTV Wrote: Losing my mind here Confused. Recently activated the Titan theme on Jarvis 6.1 running on Windows 10. Love the Netflix Layout Home Menu Style 2 and that is what i have running. I would like to add my music artists to the widget area of the homepage but it keeps adding as a video widget and will not load album art. I am adding Music Library / Artists so that should work, no? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, set to default, and nothing - always adding music to the homepage as videos - is this normal with the Netflix style homepage? Any work around?

Well, tbh the Netflix layouts currently once srated as an experiment of me trying to get the configurable rows.
For that I used the menu creation feature of skin shortcuts displaying the contents in the list.
Works for 90% of the cases but the big downside is that there is no logic there to define the audio/video targets.

I will have to rewrite the entire menu logic to use the widget templates which are used in all other menu layouts of the skin to solve this issue.
In fact I already started doing this because the current implementation has too many downsides.

Expect this to be solved within a few weeks, depending if it's still raining here in Holland ;-)

THANK YOU!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by PhoenixWebTV - 2016-06-15, 00:06
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11