Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-14, 23:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 03:23)VMCosco Wrote: Artwork issue. I am running the latest release (not beta) with Emby for Kodi. All artwork is setup in Emby and saved in the artist and album folders.
In album view, the album disc art shows as expected. In the song view for an album it is blank. See the screen shots.
Also, the artist logo shows in album and song views and matches what I set up in Emby. The logo is different in the "Now Playing" screen. See the screen shot.

While in the songs view, press context menu --> music artwork --> press auto lookup.
Does that fix the issue ?
Also look at the music artwork settings (in that same context menu) and add your music folder there for the lookups.
Might be that emby messes with the paths and this it's not working. Remember to flush the cache after making changes.

The auto lookup worked on a per album basis. In the settings, I do have local artwork checked. Should I specify my root music folder there as well? There is no artwork in the root. It is all in the artist and album folders. I also flushed the cache and then pre-cached the artwork which seems to have helped.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by VMCosco - 2016-06-17, 15:25
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11