Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-25, 08:29)rangeyrover Wrote: First of all a thank you for your fine work. I use this on a 65" Tv and a 7" tablet. The ability to use on both is incredible.
For the 7" touch screen display which is for a CarPC media centre, In most ways its perfect with touchscreen support and big buttons on the home screen.
I'm trying to change the button sizes on the OSD though as they are the only ones that are still a bit too small.

I would like to have larger button on the OSD , I have selected rounded icons in OSD Extra Large, but they are still too small really for a 7" display.
I have been looking around the XML files to try and find the source files to attempt to modify, but even when I modify an area it does not seem to have an effect.
Please could you point me to the files that need to be modified to affect the OSD in Full screen music player and for the top OSD when in Home screen but music still playing.
Thanks
RR

First of all: bad idea to modify the xml files. Your changes would be overwritten with every skin update and you have a chance to corrupt the entire skin if you overwrite your changes if there was some refactoring in the skin code.

Better to propose a change here on the forums (feature request) or submit code to me so I can include it in the skin. Others can than benefit from your ideas and your changes won't be lost with skin updates. In fact, the entire skin is what it is now because of the input of all users around here.

That said, your request to make the OSD buttons even larger.Well that's not going to be easy because the way I see it now all space is already utilized by the big buttons, there is no space left to make them even larger. BTW: the current big OSD buttons were added for purpose of using it on a small touch screen (e.g. in a car).

What I can do is add an XXL option but that would mean that some info will be dropped of the OSD such as the finish time and the progress bar.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-06-28, 21:05
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11