Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-07-07, 23:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 23:11)oattes Wrote: Hardware can be soooo annoying. Now that you're back online, one other small item: I notice that the cycle timer for (extra) fanart backgrounds seems to only effect the main home screen background. It does not seem to effect the background cycle time in the libraries. I think this is an omission -- or there should be two settings: one for home screen and one for libraries. Ha ha, then some one (not me!) will ask for additional cycle times for different libraries and addons... OK -- forget the more than one option Big Grin

There already is a seperate option: The setting you're referring too is indeed only used for the homescreen backgrounds.
Cycling background on the other pages is only happening for extrafanart and that one has it's own delay.

duh.... I looked and looked for the blasted thing. But I found it this time. Silly rabbit....

But, can you make the options have the same set of timers? In the Library the option list does not contain 30 or 60 seconds.... There, I'm a silly rabbit but I also have issues! LOL

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2016-07-07, 23:16
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11