Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
I added the entry "No information available" to the PVR Artowrk setting "Ignore titles with these words" inside of the Skin Helper Service, no ';' used.
Well it works, e.g. all the news channels show their own icon.
But for some reason all PVR artwork got disabled: Not thumb, no fan artwork, nothing is displayed... An error inside of the skinhelper (V1.0.102) ?

Well, at least the disabled PVR artwork demonstrates that the allocations of channel icons inside of Backend DVBViewer and Kodi ('Channel manager') seem to be correct, as all channel icons are correctly choosen and displayed. And the "Ignore titles" function would be a nice workaround, although I didn't understand why different channel use the same channel icon just because their emitted programs carry the same name.

What I still haven't got understand: Why are other logos used if PVR Artwork is enabled, why not using always the local saved logos ?
Does the skinhelper make a query to e.g. fanart.tv and fanart.tv replies "For the asked program xy please use the following poster-fanart, thumb and channel icon" ?
In this case perhaps it would be better to dispense the recommended channel icon and prefer the local one? (btw: sometimes I have got the impression that channel icons are used maybe because the program was emitted by another tv-channel in earlier times??)

(2016-08-14, 10:53)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) You have the "PVR Thumbs" feature enabled, meaning that the skin (helper) will try to lookup artwork for your PVR programs.
2) You can disable PVR artwork in the sideblade menu of the PVR. If disabled, it will only show the channel icon (if available).
3) The picture of the living room (skin's default PVR thumb) is only displayed if there is no channel icon and no PVR thumb available.
4) You can manually override the PVR images for each program, use the contextmenu and select "PVR artwork".
5) If you just want the channel logo in case of "no information is available" entries, make sure that you have the channel icon correctly setup in your PVR backend and use the contextmenu --> PVR artwork to add the title to the ignore list. That way the title is ignored by the PVR images lookup and it will fallback to the channel icon (if available).

I hope it makes more sense now.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by malvinas2 - 2016-08-14, 17:02
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11