Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-16, 16:26)shorty1483 Wrote: When choosing the "Classic MediaPortal Theme", it seems there is

1. No possibility to change the style for media/codec info for library and OSD?

2. No possibilty to position the logoart in the footer bar

like in the "Default Titan blue" color theme. Could that be added to the Classic theme please if possible?

The classic theme is meant to be as close to the Original Mediaportal theme as possible. it uses a different pack of textures.
For example the footer is a small bar which doesn;t have space to fit in other media flags or a logo.
If you have the classic theme enabled you will notice that some options dissapear from the skin settings, it's like that by design. Switch to the default theme to have all bells and whistles.

There is however a solution if you like the rounded looks of the classic theme but you still want all features of the default theme. In that case use the "default rounded" theme, which uses the rounded textures of the classic theme but still has all features of the default theme.

(2016-08-16, 16:26)shorty1483 Wrote: And btw, when I use the large flags, every movie in my library shows the "Not Rated" flag. When I switch to classic flags or to the text flags, the german certification is shown correctly in media library views. Using Emby Addon.

Sounds to me like a compatibiliy issue for the german certifications between emby and kodi. What certification text is displayed in the text based flags ?
Is it for example just FSK-0 or is it something else ?

I have these icons present in the skin: FSK-0, FSK-6, FSK-12, FSK-16, FSK-18

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-08-16, 20:53
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11