Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-08-30, 13:20)patpend Wrote: I have Titan running successfully on 3 Android boxes (one with Andriod 4.4, 2nd 5.1 and 3rd 6.1) using Jarvis. However, I have found that many "fully loaded" Android boxes have modified Kodi. My Nexbox A95X "fully loaded" Android box, for example, would not load the MythTV client and Titan did crash. What I did was uninstall the manufacturer's version of Kodi and loaded Jarvis from the Google Play Store. Everything then worked perfectly. If you do this, you will loose those "fully loaded" apps we can't talk about on this forum. I have found them to provide sketchy and poor content anyway. If you have to have them, only add the ones you REALLY need. And DON['T uses the automatic installer found at that big, unofficial repository. Do the loading from zip files from the author of the addon.

Yes, and also don't forget that many of those crappy boxes ship with a modified version of Titan skin without my permission.
So, indeed start clean with the OFFICIAL Kodi version and no bloatware will probably the solution.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-09-05, 20:50
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11