Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
My issue is that I did not succeed in creating a main menu item Camcorder that only shows me my camcorder recordings.
Editing the "Videos" main menu item shows me textual shortcuts "Add Videos", "Camcorder". I would like the main menu item "Camcorder" to behave the same way as "Movies" does with the movies that are in the sub-dir "films".
When I click on the textaul shortcut "Camcorder" Kodi shows me my camcorder recordings the way Movies are shown, with fanart etc. So, I do not want this extra step.
Furthermore I would like to create a main menu item for my digitized super8 films, behaving the same way as described.

(2016-09-06, 20:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-09-04, 16:11)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: I have been trying to create a main menu item Camcorder that brings me to my camcorder recordings.
On my D: drive there is a directory MEDIA with sub-dirs Camcorder, Films, Foto's and Muziek.
In MEDIA\Camcorder there are subdirs for each camcorder recording along with nfo files and folder.jpg's.

What ever I try, I don't get it right for the camcorder recordings. For Muziek, Films and Foto's there is no problem.
Do you (or anybody else) have a step by step instruction how to get the above working?

What is the issue ? Did you manage to add a shortcut that points to your camcorder files ?
Or is the issue how your camcorder videos are displayed ?

(2016-09-04, 16:11)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: Perhaps in PM for contact in Dutch?
Yes, you may, no problem.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by ZalmanXBMC - 2016-09-07, 11:11
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11