Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-09-10, 13:19)burekas Wrote: - Go to "Videos Addons" window and set it to "Panel square details" (Maybe it's not so relevant which view, but this is my case)
- Go into one of the Addons (In my case, most of my Addons internal menus are in "List" view mode)
- Go back to the "Videos Addons" window (Not with the "Backspace" in keyboard, but with the "..." item in the addon menu).

* Bug 1: The view mode in "Videos Addons" is changed to "List"
* Bug 2 - When I try to set it back to "Panel square details", it changes it to "List".
So it force me to set it again to "Panel square details", and then it's changed.
* Note: If you go back to the homescreen and go back to "Videos Addons" window (Without doing the operation in "Bug 2", the view mode is back to normal.

Tried to reproduce this issues but I couldn't. The view changes back correctly. I've tested it with the YouTube addon.
What did you set in the forced views section ?

(2016-09-10, 13:19)burekas Wrote: - Go to "Videos Addons" window and set it to "Panel square details" (Maybe it's not so relevant which view, but this is my case)
- Go back to Movies Library or TV Shows Library.
- Press on "Update Library"
- Then go back to "Videos Addons".

* Bug: The view mode in "Videos Addons" is changed
(Or to the same view mode of the library where you did the "Update Library" or to default "List" view mode)
I was able to reproduce it 1 out of 20 attempts so it's most possible some sort of race condition or weird flaw.
I don't have a clue what's causing it so I can't fix it, sorry.

(2016-09-10, 13:19)burekas Wrote: Bug regarding to "Netflix" view mode.
When toggle the "Use fixed focus", it changes the view to "Cards".
So it force me to set it again to "Netflix".
Should be fixed in next skin update, please test

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-09-15, 20:47
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11