Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-10-05, 22:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-09-30, 04:03)Cadorna Wrote: What is the right settings to force and ONLY use of music fanart located at ArtistName\extrafanart folder for music playback backdrop? It's driving me crazy really 'cause there is a few options that works randomly or/and opposite to the right sense... For example, I have to choose "disable fanart" and "disable extrafanart" to make it work !?

Also, are these settings per artist only? 'Cause it seems to not work globally and have to revert them from artist to artist to start showing me all the backdrops located at ArtistName\extrafanart ...

I'd like to see only the files located at the extrafanart folder and no lookup into other site even the web ... I'm on Jarvis and Titan 3.6.78

1) Look in the skin settings for the "Skin Helper Service settings"
Change the Skin helper preferences to only use local lookup and disable online lookups of metadata.

2) You are mentioning music PLAYBACK backdrops, that has nothing to do with the library setting to show the fanart/extrafanart while scrolling through the library. If you want the artist fanart to be shown, enable that in the skin settings --> Playback/OSD --> Music Playback

Let me know if you need any further help on this.

Hi.

Thanks for your help.

And yes, I'm talking about music playback backdrops, just that.

1) If I set this like you advise me, backdrops start to not work or start to do strange things. For example, showing me backdrops for another artist, same with the clear art logo and I don't know why. I did all type of tests, uninstalling Kodi, erasing all folder data located at user setting (under C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Kodi) re-installing Kodi, Titan, clean library, trying with Kodi 17 Beta 3 and Titan for that release show me the same issue, etc. and nothing seem to be effective, always repeat the same with same artist when play, show the right backdrop located at Artist\extrafanart for 1 second, and then change and start to show me another backdrop for other artist, strangelly always the same, G N' Roses, and Pearl Jam just in case :-) . This happend just with a few artists, not with all but I can't understand why.

Now it seems to working fine, but I had to set like this: Skin Helper->Music Artwork->Enable Online lookups for music Artwork (ON) & Skip Online Lookup if All artwork is found locally (ON) and rest OFF, otherwise it start to ignore files on extrafanart folders and show only one backdop or show the erroneus one.

2) Yes, it was set like you say, nothing to do there.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Cadorna - 2016-10-06, 03:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11