Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-09-15, 20:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 11:11)ZalmanXBMC Wrote: My issue is that I did not succeed in creating a main menu item Camcorder that only shows me my camcorder recordings.
Editing the "Videos" main menu item shows me textual shortcuts "Add Videos", "Camcorder". I would like the main menu item "Camcorder" to behave the same way as "Movies" does with the movies that are in the sub-dir "films".
When I click on the textaul shortcut "Camcorder" Kodi shows me my camcorder recordings the way Movies are shown, with fanart etc. So, I do not want this extra step.
Furthermore I would like to create a main menu item for my digitized super8 films, behaving the same way as described.

OK, I see what you mean.

1) First make sure that you add the directory where your videos are located to the video sources, no need to set the content provider (exclude it from scans). --> Videos --> Files --> Add source

2) Once your file location is added as video source you can create a shortcut to the correct location

3) Shortcuts Editor --> Add --> Video library --> Sources --> Your source --> Create menu item

Marcel,
I haven't been able to answer you earlier, but I'll try today and come back to you later.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by ZalmanXBMC - 2016-11-08, 10:55
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11