Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-23, 01:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 11:40)Carcharius Wrote: have an issue with my movies widgets. I have 2 widgets set up for movies - Recently added and in progress.

If I highlight movies and press up to bring up the widgets I get the in progress one. If I then press up again it starts cycling through the widgets I have set for TV Shows and never returns to the movies ones.

Skin is up to date. Unfortunately I don't have details to hand of which "mode" I have the home screen set to. I think it's something like simple horizontal. I can confirm and report back later if required.

I also had a problem when in the movies library. It was showing the same large thumbnail for every movie (Netflix view). Which happened to be whichever background was displaying on the homescreen when I selected to go into the movie library. Not sure if that was a one off glitch though as haven't yet had chance to reboot and check again.

Can you check this again with the latest beta skin version (.91) ?
A lot of code was altered last weeks and I fixed all issues I spotted myself while testing.

Movies widget problem is still happening with 6.9.92. I even now get a "Background overlay images" widget randomly appear when trying to cycle through the movies widgets

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Carcharius - 2016-11-24, 11:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11