Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-25, 03:20)oattes Wrote: OK, that seems to have fixed the 'default list' problem. I've walked through my widgets and rebuilt all of them -- but the 'unwatched movies' widget seems to be missing. Also, some of the widgets (pvr recent recordings) and backgrounds (pvr artwork, movies) seem to be failing.... I'll have to take a longer look when I have some time and give you more details.

1) By default the widgets hide watched items so if you add "random movies" as widget you have "unwatched movies" In the addon settings for Skin helper Service Widgets you can specify wether you want watched items to show up in the widgets. I can offcourse add an unwatched movies widget but that seems a bit redundant to me considering the above explained. As it's just a very simple fix I'll include it in next update.

2) Please let me know after your testing what doesn't work and if you spot eny errors in the logs. From what i can tell with testing on my setup all widgets and backgrounds should work.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-11-25, 09:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11