Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-24, 22:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 11:29)Carcharius Wrote: Movies widget problem is still happening with 6.9.92. I even now get a "Background overlay images" widget randomly appear when trying to cycle through the movies widgets

Please re-assign your widgets to get rid of the strange labels you currently see.
About your original issue/question: You do know that it is by design that if you press UP in the widget panel it rotates to the next widget ?

Oh, and to be sure: What homemenu layout are you using ?

Yes I know that pressing UP is supposed to cycle the widgets. But, as I reported originally, pressing up on movies widgets was cycling through widgets assigned for tv shows.

For example...

for movies I have "In Progress Movies" and "Recently Added Movies" widgets assigned. For TV shows I have "Next episode" and "Recently Added Episodes".

On home menu, highlight TV shows, press up, see Next Episode widget, press up again, see Recently Added Episode widget, press up again cycles back to Next Episode widget. All as expected.

highlight Movies on home menu, press up, see In Progress Movies widget, press up again and I get Recently Added Episodes, up again gives me a widget titled "Background Images Overlay" (or similar), press up again will either give an empty widget screen or might go back to Recently Added Episodes. Nothing I do will cycle back to the widgets actually assigned for movies.

Home menu layout is simple horizontal I believe.

I'll try reassigning the widgets again. I had done that before coming to report the initial problem but I haven't tried since the recent new releases.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Carcharius - 2016-11-25, 11:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11