Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Hi marcel! What a great update... that's why you were silent Smile

So here it is my feedback to try fixing all possible issues before next stable release (I'm running beta 3.6.94 on 16.1 Windows)

- In main settings page, the "Appearance" icon (the new one I supplied you last time) seems corrupt, the generic "loading icon" is displayed. Let me know if there's something wrong in the file

- The Busy Circle selection window always displays a folder icon instead of the circle preview

- The skin doesn't install automatically as dependance the addons "backgrounds", "busy circles" and "color picker"

- In menu shortcuts config, choosing widgets the "default widgets" list is always empty even if it scans for it

- Using a different font, the choosen one isn't displayed in all fields, mostly all the right list of the skin settings. Using the "condensed" one the issue is more visible

These instead are around since a while:

- With big horizontal modern home view, toggling widgets with keyboard (touch works fine) causes the widget toggling, but also it goes to the previous widget list of another category.
Let me explain better with an example: I have "Movies" with widgets "Movies Widget 1" and " Movies Widget 2", first one selected. On the right scrolling the main menu I have "TV Shows", and its widgets are "TV Widget 1" and "TV Widget 2". Let's assume I'm displaying the "TV Widget 1" widget and I want to switch to "TV Widget 2": always with arrows I push UP arrow once to highlight widgets list, and another time to change the widget displaying.
Well, it does, but it brings me to "Movies Widget 1". Then if I scroll again to TV Shows, it's now displaying the "TV Widget 2".
So please check the inputs required for this action, it's very annoing...

- The "system info widget" poster LY is still broken, showing landscape icons and then a lot of empty space between image and tag.
Did you see my updated icons I sent you some time ago? In case not here they are again Posters icons

All minor things but annoying Smile Thanks as always for your hard work, and splitting the skinhelper addon I think it's a great thing to better control bugs

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by Simograndi - 2016-11-26, 12:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11