Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-11-26, 07:05)Aenima99x Wrote: The fanart/thumbnail issues are back again in the .94 beta build. In the movies/tv shows when using the netflix view, the large thumbnail (fanart) is either showing the default background or pulling a fanart for the show/movie that is not the correct one. I've deleted the Textures13.db and thumbnail folders several times and it fixes it for a little while and they seems to get corrupted again. I don't even know where it's pulling some of the fanart from, they aren't anything that is stored in the media folders.

1) deleting textures13.db and the thumbnails folder is a last resort measure, it shouldn't be needed to do that at all. If you have issues with artwork not showing up or it takes too much time before it actually shows it's because kodi needs to load the artwork into the textres database (cache). Look on the forums for the "texture cache tool" which can precache all your artwork at once to the texturesdb and is much better solution than deleting the texturesdb but that will only make the solution worse (as all artwork needs to be recached again).

2) Question: Do you have extrafanart enabled ? The big thumb in netflix view prefers to use the extrafanart instead of single fanart image.

3) If you have extrafanart enabled in skinsettings, do you actually have an extrafanart directory with your movies/shows on disk ?

4) Can you look in your kofi logfile if you see any errors listed there ? You may also upload the complete logfile somewhere so I can have a look at it.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-11-28, 00:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11