Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-03, 02:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 23:58)sisgleda Wrote: First off - a great Kodi skin that I really like. Now with my issue - last week I had to reinstall Kodi and all the stuff related to it.
I have my movie collection divided in 2 categories: 'Movies' and 'Kids'. I put both on the home screen and as I like the backgrounds
to change automatically I use the smart shortcut options. Everything used to work just fine until I reinstalled.
After the reinstall I could see only my 'Kids' smart shortcut, but not the 'Movies' one. So i thought I may have messed something when creating my smart playlists.
I deleted all the smart playlists and created them from scratch. Now I can see only my 'Movies' smart shortcut, but not my 'Kids' smart shortcut.

1) Are you on beta version of the skin or the stable one ?
2) Can you please take l a look in your kodi logfile if there are any errors reported. Good chance it's reporting an error that you have one or more corrupted playlist files it couldn't parse.

1. I am using 3.6.78 - stable version installed from the Kodi repo
2. I do not see any errors. There are only a few warnings, but none of those seems to be related to the issue

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Titan skin -> loaded the settings I have backed up beforehand. Everything is the same.

P.S. I just noticed one more strange thing. The 'Recently added albums' widget for the music section stays over the main menu items hiding them (horizontal home layout).
The widget layout is set to 'None - using the global setting' and the global setting is 'Posters'. However, there is a workaround for that - setting the widget layout to 'Posters' seems to fix the issue - I get the same widget layout but it is above the home menu items.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by sisgleda - 2016-12-03, 11:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11