Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-12-03, 16:40)thebertster Wrote: Problem is unchanged with 3.6.98 and SH 1.0.131, but not sure if these versions should fix the issue as per your previous post but wanted to let you know just in case. (n.b. deleted the thumbnail and simplecache databases and it is still scraping from thetvdb). I notice also that at the same time the thumbnail changes, the footer displays an item for "continuing (on <date>)" (or "ended" for older shows) - I do not have the tv show next aired add-on, so assume this is also a new function of your scripts?

Hmmm, now I beter understand the issue. You're talking about a thumbnail displaying the wrong fanart, so the background fanart is OK ?
So, what thumbnail (where?) are you talking about.

And yes, the tvdb nextaired info is coming from skinhelper as a replacement for nextaired addon.
Skinhelper already has that info in cache so why not display it in the skin. Besides it's using the new tvdb api in favor of the old one that will be fased out by tvdb (and nextaired addon is still using).
I still need to add some toggles in the skin settings to enable/disable it.

Messages In This Thread
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2016-12-04, 00:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11